Railway is hiring strugglers for 2 different posts through RRB Recruitment. Not only railway, every company hires candidates on the basis of their abilities, communication skills, knowledge are some of the important factors that matters a lot. Many fresher apply for different competitive exams for getting placed in good companies at a good position for getting good pay. Many people are not aware about what RRB Recruitment 2017 is, so let us see a short introduction about what RRB Recruitment is.
20,000+ vacancies are available in railway for job and that is the reason why railway is conducting RRB Recruitment every year at different places for hiring people. The vacancies are available for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade.
What is RRB Recruitment?
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Control Board which is a government organization developed in 1998. RRB works under government organization and basically developed for recruiting/hiring new employees for railway. RRB Recruits applicable employees from different places in India like Ahemedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and many more.
Total number of boards located at different cities in India are 21 from where railway hires people.
Objectives of RRB Recruitment?
- To keep an eye on activities performed in Railway.
- To manage the work of RRB and organizing the MIS of RRB.
- To improve the performance of RRB.
- Hire talented people who are expert in signal and telecom and knows everything about networks.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for RRB Recruitment?
Every year, railway hire many eligible employees for work, and if selected, postings can be done at any place which will be selected by railway itself. Various region of vacancies are there where different educational qualifications are required. Let us look at some of the major eligibility criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen. (Mandatory)
- Candidates from technical, civil, signal and telecom departments can apply.
- Non-technical people who have pursued their education from general services, personnel management can also apply.
- 10+2 must be done from physics and mathematics stream.
- Age : 18+
A candidate should have good knowledge of managing the activities and how signal and network works in railway only then they are eligible and are having more chances to get recruited by RRB.
You can also apply directly at www.rrb.gov.in by filling up your details. You can get all the required information from this website as it’s official government website for RRB Recruitments. You can start filling up the form as soon as the starting date announces, last date for registration is yet to be updated so there is no hurry.
Steps for applying in RRB Recruitment 2017?
Leave your resume with your contact number and you will receive a mail or a call if you are shortlisted. Here are the steps to apply :
- Visit : Online RRB Recruitment 2017
- Fill up your details.
- Pay the required amount for appearing in examination through SBI Challan or Computerized post office pay-slip mode that will be provided by railway.
- Upload your photograph and do signature as guided.
- Click on the “submit” button and if required you can also take the print out the form.
Apply when the dates are announced and get recruited in railway. Government jobs are the best jobs to have.