Are you just about to upload your holiday photos online? The snaps could also be the last grand party you had with your gang. Now, how about adding some element of drama to your photo album? Won’t it be cool to convert the whole thing into a slideshow? You bet. And, then you can also add an amazing track to the slideshow to make things even more special. But, how to make a slideshow with music? The good thing is you have Movavi Slideshow Maker for you today that will enable you to create solid slideshows with music easily. Much to your convenience, anybody, with basic computing skills, will be able to operate it.
The post below offers a brief on creating slideshows with music with Movavi Slideshow Maker.
Download & install
The primary task is to download & install Movavi Slideshow Maker on your computer or laptop.
Select working mode
Movavi Slideshow Maker allows you to create slideshows in 2 modes- Easy Mode & Full Feature Mode.
Create an Easy Mode:
- First, you will have to upload your photos to the Movavi program. Click on +Folders or + Files and choose your photos. Next, click on Slide Duration and specify the duration of each slide.
- Then, open the second tab & choose a transition type. In case, you don’t want transitions in your slideshow, click on No transitions. The Movavi Slideshow Maker allows users to customize transition speed with Max transition duration tab.
- Next, it’s time to add music. Open 3rd tab & click on +Audio to upload your preferred music from your system. Click on Yes tab to sync the audio rhythm with slide duration. Now, click on Minimum slide duration and then click on Finish.
Create in Full Feature Mode:
- Click on Add Media Files to select and bring your photos to Movavi window.
- Click on Transitions tab and choose a transition type. Now, just drag & drop it in between the slides.
- Go to Add media Files to choose an audio track of your choice for the slideshow.
- Then, click on Titles and choose your preferred style of the caption. Then, just drag & drop it to the Movavi Timeline.
Convert & Save
Go to Export tab and choose a preferred file format. Then, click on Start to commence the conversion process.
Features of Movavi Slideshow Maker
- Able to create professional slideshows both photos and videos and with music
- Users can add music from their own playlist
- Carries 90+ transition styles
- Dynamic transitions help to join slides just like a pro
- Compatible with major image and video formats, including mobile-friendly formats
- Allows to enhance image quality in just a click
- Over 40 style of titles as well as 160 filters for users
If you want a simple slideshow, go for Easy Mode. But if you want to make things more attractive with special effects, titles etc., go for Full Feature Mode.