The China Apple company responds to all the smartphones available in the time, by just giving their users the beta version of MIUI 7 which is a next generation android operating system without doubt. Xiaomi’s all devices available in India are compatible with the beta version OS. As it is an MIUI 7 Beta Build version so it can have bugs and can be not stable, it can also force shutdown apps, but it will be better because it gives a lot of features that are not available with the other phones. And the beta build will be updated every week which will solve the bugs and these update can be checked from the updater app
If you have a Xiaomi phone, you can update to beta version by only flashing the OS because the OTA is still not available and the release date has not yet been revealed yet. To flash you will need MIUI ROM Flashing tool and a PC to flash it.
Supported device for MIUI 7
1 Redmi 2
2 Redmi 1S
3 Xiaomi Mi 4i
4 Xiaomi Mi 4
5 Xiaomi Mi 3
6 Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G and 4G
Above are the list of mi devices that support miui 7 rom.
The Features of MIUI 7
The new rom is not stable yet but it has serious improvements
- Play videos for your contacts during an income call, so what will you add?
- Separate all the service messages into another tab with the help of Smart SMS Filter.
- It offers a seamless navigation calling to customer services with Visual IVR.
- The Baby album, not for all but separate automatically all baby images into one folder and access them anytime without other images coming in between.
- Improved Battery life by 10 percent.
- Optimized performance by 30 percent.
- Auto DND, it detects if the Mi band wearer is sleeping and activates Do Not Disturb mode.
- New Themes.
- Child mode helps in locking all the essential apps and files, taking control of what your kids can access.
These are the new features of MIUI 7 now you can feel the difference in power with your miui7 running.
How to Install MIUI 7 on MI Phones
Before the installation you must know that it is a beta version which can have bugs, if you face any bugs you can always go with factory reset option and then you will have the old OS running on your device.
You need to take backup of the data because it is going to be wiped out.
Download Rom from the thread. (Xiaomi MIUI Thread)
And follow these Steps to download and install mui7 on your MI smartphones.
Step 1: Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool from here. to install miui7 on your device.
Step 2: Download the Recovery image and Fast-boot for our device from here.
Step 3: Restart our device in fast-boot mode by holding volume and Power button together.
Step 4: The Smartphone should be connected to a laptop using a USB cable.
Step 5: now go to Root folder in your phone and save the downloaded Rom.
Step 6: Now Decompress the Rom.
Step 7: Now open Miflash.exe and wait until the device is detected. When detected click flash.
Step 8: Now the phone will reboot. And the Home screen will be of MIUI7 beta software.
Finally you have the latest MIUI7 on your Phone, Enjoy the features and share your comments below.