It is difficult to upload an image file of large size at some places. For that we need some specific tools or software for converting the image to upload it without facing any trouble. We have some tools using which we can convert the jpg/gif/tif files into png files. The tool which is used for this purpose is known as reaConverter. You must be thinking that how you can Handle Images using reaConverter. Let us see how it can be done.
reaConverter is a platform using which you can change the format of the image. It is having the widest range of supported formats for images. You can download the free trial version of reaConverter and later if you love its functionality you can use it by paying $49.99 which is the standard edition. If you will Download reaConverter for free, you will get the Lite version.
The software is developed in such a way that even if a novice user is trying to convert any image, they can do it without facing any kind of problem which means the software is user-friendly.
It provides different image editing methods allowing you to convert more than 600 file formats which includes archaic and rare.
Features of reaConverter?
Let us take a look at some of the best Features of reaConverter.
- Support Various Formats: It supports number of formats like raw formats, adobe formats, Microsoft Windows metafiles, Microsoft Office documents and more.
- Image Editing: Number of modes and filters for editing your images.
- Context Menu
- Watch Folders
- Command-line Interface
How to Convert Image using reaConverter?
Let us look at the steps of how we can convert an image.
- Load Files
- The very first steps you need to do after you Install reaConverter is to upload the image or file that you want to convert.
- Open reaConverter and load the file to convert or edit. reaConverter supports 645 formats.
- Edit Image
- Once you load the file successfully, click on “Edit Image” and start applying filters on it as per your requirement and make your picture more beautiful.
- Different modes like resize, crop, rotate, mirror, sharpen can be applied.
- Click Apply
- If you think you have done with the task, click on “Apply” button and all the changes you have made will be applied on the picture. There you will see various formats like jpg, png, tif, gif and more. Select the format in which you want to store the file.
Apart from all these things, you can also do PLT Format Conversion using reaConverter. A vector image which represents the HPGL standard language is known as PLT which was developed by Hewlett-Packard (HP) Company for printing line drawings.
Plotter images are represented by PLT format which a user can print in vector graphics using computer printer.
Looking at all the features and functionalities of reaConverter, it is an amazing software for handling images.