CAT EXAM 2016
CAT (Common Aptitude Test) is an all India competitive exam held by Indian Institute of Management and serves as an entrance exam for securing admission in the IIMs, a premier institute for MBA or other cream institutes and top class business schools. This is a computer-based examination that tests your knowledge on various fields like verbal quantitative ability, verbal ability, logical reasoning and data interpretation. The CAT exam will be held in the month of November for the year 2016.
ELIGIBILITY OF CAT 2016
The CAT students are requested to check all the criteria prescribed under are being fulfilled before they proceed to make the registration.
- Candidates must be graduated.
- Candidates should have managed a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories and differently abled).
- The candidates studying in the final year of graduation are also eligible for CAT 2016 but they have to qualify the same with given eligibility criteria.
|CAT Notification||26th July 2016|
|Registration window for CAT 2016||From August 6th to September 25th|
|CAT 2016 Admit Cards||October 15th 2016|
|Test date||29th November|
|Declaration of CAT 2016 results||Second week of January 2017|
- The registration process will commence for the CAT 2016 in August 2016 .
- The candidate can apply through only the online mode on the official website i.e. iimcat.acfor notifications 2016.
- The registration will continue till the last of September.
The candidates must fill the required details in the CAT application form and select the three test cities.
- The candidates will be given any one of their preferred centres after the last date of registration.
- The admit card will be released through the official site and candidates may get their admit card from October 2016 till the date of examination.
ADMISSION PROCESS OF CAT 2016
The admission is only based on the score in CAT 2016.
The individual obtains and the group discussion, written ability test, and personal interview.
In short listing and ranking candidates, the institution may check the academic background, working background, academic performance, and other related inputs of the candidates.
- The registration fee is Rs.1600/ for general and NC/OBC category candidates
- The application fee is Rs.800/ for the SC/ST/Person with disability.
COURSE OFFERED AFTER CAT
EXAM PATTERN OF CLAT 2016
- It comprise of set of 34 questions each for quantitative aptitude, verbal and reading comprehension.
- 32 questions of data interpretation and logical reasoning .
- The candidates cannot switch between the sections during the exam.
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section.
|85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CAT 2016 ADMIT CARD
The ADMIT CARD will be sent through the official website and candidates can download their admit card after the official issued date to till the date of exam. No any other mode will be provided to interact with candidates concerning admit card. Candidates are advised to bring their admit card when they are appearing to the examination hall.
CAT 2016 RESULT
The CAT 2016 result is supposed to be announced in the last week of December 2016 via official website of organization. To check your result, just go through the official portal and enter the roll number and name in the given sections during the result date.
Image Path : www.gpkafunda.com